Big Break will give you the training and experience to share the gospel back on your college campus. It’s a spring break conference during the month of March hosted by the Campus Ministry of Cru at the Edgewater Beach Resort in Panama City Beach, FL.
The conference begins with onsite registration on Saturday afternoon. The beginning session is Sunday night. The Monday through Thursday morning sessions provide practical training on sharing the gospel. The afternoons offer the opportunity to practice sharing the gospel in Panama City Beach. The Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evening sessions provide worship, opportunities to share your afternoon experiences, and biblical teaching. Optional apologetics seminars will be offered on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings.
This is what a typical weekday at Big Break will look like:
- 9:00am – Optional Seminar/Personal Quiet Time
- 10:00am – Morning Session
- 1:00pm – Evangelism on Beach
- 7:00pm – Evening Session
Basic weekly schedule:
- Saturday: Registration, 4-7pm
- Sunday: Evening session
- Monday: Morning session, afternoon sharing, evening session
- Tuesday: Optional morning seminar, morning session, afternoon sharing, evening session
- Wednesday: Optional morning seminar, morning session, afternoon sharing, campus time (no evening session)
- Thursday: Optional morning seminar, morning session, afternoon sharing, evening session
- Friday: Campus Day
- Saturday: Check out of Edgewater no later than 9am